Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!          
"LILA AND ELISE" AT PASTICHE




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Hollywood Swingers by Kool and the Gang!  

It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

The coffee just finished brewing and I filled my cup up to the brim. Delicious! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris if he is feeling better. He all of a sudden started to feel under the weather during the night.

We had a very nice dinner at "Pastiche" with "Lila" last night. We did not recognize "Pastiche" because it has been totally redone inside and the bar has been expanded as well. It is very nice.

 "Lila" ordered linguine with shrimp and veggies. Elise had the salmon, and I had the "Cajun Voodoo Pasta" it was all good. Of course Elise and I had some red.

After dinner we went to to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Handle With Care". It was very good and the theater was packed. We took "Lila" home after the play and we said our good nights.

We returned home and Elise hit the sheets and I checked on Chris before I followed her lead. A very nice evening in the valley of Tucson.

This evening we are meeting up with Bobby if he is feeling better. We are also meeting Loraine and Jim at "Neo's" for dinner. After dinner we will return to our home for a "Wizard" fest and I will be the victor.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day sisters.

Loraine, nuff said!

Jane and John,have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, stay warm.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Ross and Denise, glad to here that Denise is better.

JT, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Not so fast. Talent is what counts and you'll be crying in your margarita when true talent shows itself tonight.

Jessie said...

No crying in margarita,don't want to ruin it. If my margarita gets diluted I will not become the "Wizard" and I will not have that.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...