Friday, November 14, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Thoughtful!

Music listening to: Burn Rubber On Me by the Gap Band

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is moving about. I don't think that she slept well last night. I will get the (411) when she puts feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. I have to run a few errands this morning to include getting the Fiat washed and waxed.

     Elise and I saw the movie" Interstellar" in XD and it is very good and very well done. Great acting. We had a grand evening at the home of Bucky and Dena. We have not seen them in quite awhile.

     Our hosts prepared a outstanding dinner that was 4 star delicious. Of course the red was flowing nicely, smile! 

     After dinner we played "Wizard" and the outcome was not good for me, but it was a lot of fun and good practice for our "Wizard" game that is set for tomorrow evening. I will bring my (A) game on for sure so I can be the victor!

    This evening we are having dinner at "Pastiche". We will be joined by my girlfriend "Lila". After dinner we will be heading for the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play titled "Handle With Care" it should be a good one. Marv will be here to care for Chris this evening.

    Have a great TGIF!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, I don't want to hear it. My losing last night was intentional and you will see that tomorrow evening when the hat of the  "Wizard" is placed on my head and I start using my wand of power.

Mary and Bob,have a good one.

Jane and John,enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Ross, how is Denise feeling now?

Rosie, what is up for the weekend in Melbourne?

JT, have a good day.

Bucky and Dena, thank you for a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Methinks thou dost protest too much!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...