Monday, November 24, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey how was your day? it has been a quite one here in central Tucson. Is it going to warm up just a bit? Not!

My playmate prepared a very nice dinner this evening that hit the spot nicely. We both had soup, tomatoes, baby carrots and I had cheese toast. My playmate's soup was split pea, and mine was a delicious Italian Wedding Soup. Yummy!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise has hit the sheets to read early. She is not feeling well and I will check on her every now and again.

We hope that your day was a good one? Oh yeah! That pic that I posted this morning was a (urinal) with a hood. Who knew? Smile! Loraine now you know!

Have a good evening and stay safe and warm.
Ciao!..............Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, you would have never guessed, never.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Mary and Bob, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Dottie, how are you doing?

Charlotte, stay safe.

JT, what is going on?

Sis, it was so good to hear from you today. My suitcase is closed.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

You should have waited until a guy showed up. Than I would have guessed correctly!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...