Monday, November 3, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? Chris and I just got back from a short walk around the hood. it is still a bit chilly here in the valley.

Earlier I took a couple of of track suits to the cleaners for Elise and I. We are going to take them along with us on the cruise to Mexico.

Well, I just finalized our "Ain't Misbehavin" Semi Nude calendar. Now as soon as Elise takes a final look we will place the order. 

I think I will make some postcards of the "Ain't Misbehavin" players. I had a lot of fun working on this project and so did the other members of the crew.

Hope that things are going well so far for a Monday?
Later..Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...