Friday, November 28, 2014

TGIF!!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Burp! Belch! Pardon Me! Did I
Do That?


Music listening to: I'm Your Boggie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing so I can fill my cup to the rim. Well, do you have leftovers? Of course you do! I love leftover open-faced turkey sandwiches in gravy. Man is that good, I may even have that for breakfast this morning. WooHoo!

   I have no plans for today except to watch our "Wildcats" play ASU this afternoon. It is a rivalry game and it is going to be a good football game. Of course the Cats are going to win. Go Cats!

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. My playmate and I may go to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner for the T-Bone special.

    Are you staying busy over this holiday weekend? Are you a Black Friday person? I am not, smile! Tomorrow I will be contacting the airlines so I can print out our boarding passes for our flight to LAX on Sunday morning. Elise and I will be doing a final check of our packing tomorrow to make sure that we are ready for Mexico. Ole'

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great TGIF and stay safe.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

JT, are you stuffed yet?

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Bobby, good visit yesterday. Are you all set to cruise the Baja?

Nicolette, how are you?

Marilyn,what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika,what is in new in Germany?

2 comments:

bobby said...

Yes! It was an excellent visit...am observing Black Friday by attending to last minute details for THE CRUISE: SO EXCITED....Also have a letter to write...

Loraine said...

Making split soup for this weekend and looking at the food list for our week in Taos, New Mexico starting December 7th. We'll be gone by the time you get home but we'll catch up about the 15th. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...