Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day!

Good Morning Gobblers!           



Mood: Relaxed! Stuffed!

Music listening to: Play That Funky Music White Boy by Wild Cherry

   It's Thanksgiving Day! How are you doing? Are you ready to get your grub on? Smile! I started the day off at 4:50 am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am sure that she will not be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and I and eyeing a nice looking apple pie to go along with it. Yes, I am. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

   We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday here with the family. It was a very nice gathering and the food was delicious and plentiful. We were joined by Rosemary this year and we missed Zack and "Lila" my girlfriend. "Lila" was under the weather yesterday. I went over to take her a flower and I checked on her last night and she is feeling better. I will check on her again today.

  JT got in from Chandler last night and I will go over to see him today and if the turkey is ready I may grab a slice.

  Well, our "Wildcats" are the Maui Invitational Champs. Woohoo, go Cats! Tomorrow we will be glued to the TV to watch our "Wildcats" play ASU (AS-Who?). It is going to be a great football game here in Tucson. Go Cats!

   Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon. We will be making sure that we have all that we need for our cruise that begins on Sunday morning early.

   My playmate and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Take the time to reflect on this day and be thankful for being blessed and all that you have no matter how small or abundant. Say a prayer for loved ones, friends, family and for those not here to share it with us. Keep the spirit alive!

   Have a blessed day!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, the sweet potato souffle was to die for.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ooh! Sweet Potato Souffle - sounds wonderful!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...