Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Chillin' Boinked!

Music listening to: Borderline by Madonna

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be making that move very soon. Any plans for today?

   My coffee cup is filled and it is delicious. I slept very well last night, how about you? Elise and I enjoyed a "Dab's Delight" from "Beyond Bread" for dinner last night along with some baked chips. We watched a DVD that we got from Nicolette that was very good with lots of action and mind turning suspense. Excellent movie, thanks Nicolette.

   Yes, a good dinner, a great movie, and a relaxing bump and grind does it every time. Yeah Mon'. Smile! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

   Elise and Chris will be receiving  a massage from Pam this morning as well. Later this afternoon Elise and I are going to El Con Mall to see the movie "Interstellar" it should be good in "XD". Later this evening we are going visit Dena and Bucky for a rousing game of "Wizard". Yes I said "Wizard" Loraine. I will be toning up my skills to impress you on Saturday evening. So be prepared to be mystified. 

   Well, I had better get to i with Chris. Have a great Thirsty Thursday!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, keep counting down the days.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

JT,how are things?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm not sure that's within the regulations of pre-Wizard preparation. I think I'll call the Worldwide Wizard Statutes Committee. After all, Wizard reputations are at stake here!

Jessie said...

I am sure that I am well within the boundaries of the past Wizards Hall of Fame to which I am a alumni. I graduated with Wizard honors don't you know? I know you have been checking out my swagger.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...