Friday, November 7, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!             


How are you? Well,l Chris and I went outside to checkout the inventory of cars that are parked out front. 

Yes! I see two Subaru Outbacks, and a Mercedes sport parked out front. I will inform the owners that if they attend the next "Marathon Bridge" game that they should be prepared to take public transportation home. I am working up window sticker price's right now.

Chris and I got a surprise visit while we were out front. Can you guess who it was? Of course it was the wheelchair lady. She stopped just to say hello so she said.

Chris and I know better than that. She was checking to see if the bridge games have started again and she was looking around for our stash of Jack Daniels. She said goodbye and she said that she will be seeing us at the next bridge game. Chris and I will prepare for that post haste!

Well, I had better get Chris back inside so he can have his lunch. Elise was out on the corner of Pima and Justin Ln looking for one of the bidders and shufflers that got lost. The player showed up and we all came inside.
Later....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...