Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         
I WANT ONE OF THOSE "AIN'T MISBEHAVIN" 2015 CALENDARS!


Mood: Surprised! Un-Boinkable!

Music listening to: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

    My coffee cup is empty so l I had better get a refill very soon if I want to completely wake up this morning. I will be delivering a few "Ain't Misbehavin" 2015 calendars this morning to Jane, John and Nicolette. Boy, Elise and I are really blown away at the way the calendar has been in demand. We may have to order more of them, smile! I want to thank the "Ain't" Misbehavin" players and say a job well done.

    I had a very, very good dinner last night. Elise brought me back a "Cordon Bleu" dinner with all of the fixings from "Bistro 44". It was delicious and I ate the whole thing. I was stuffed to the gills. So stuffed that I was un-boinkable. Now that is stuffed, smile!

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will be visited by my nurse supervisor at around 2:00pm today. She will be bringing by the new CEO of the agency that I work for to meet me. What an honor that is for me. So Chris and I will be on our best behaviour, smile! Unless she is a looker than Chris will be ready to get his flirt on! I have been with this agency for over 23 years and that makes me one of the originals. Not to many of us are left.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Humper, and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, bow, bow and bow again. You can do it!

Jane and John, see you this morning.

Nicolette, see you this morning.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, be careful.

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, continue to gather those coins.

JT, how are things?

Monna, enjoy the day.

Rosie, what is up for today in Melbourne?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I think I'll practice anointing those I have conquered with my wand.

Might as well use my time to practice something that will be useful.

Jessie said...

I hear Ya! But I will be swinging that wand without a doubt.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...