Monday, November 17, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!              


Hey how was your day? It has been a good one but very chilly and still is. So chilly that my playmate has turned on the heat. I guess I am not hot enough, eh? NOT! I am smokin'.

Elise prepared a very nice dinner this evening. We had cottage cheese, mac and cheese, a mushroom risotto, baby carrots, veggie egg rolls and tomatoes. Very, very good.

We watched 3 episodes of "West Wing" with Chris. It is a very good series on "Netflix". I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. She is not going to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice this evening.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening.
Later.... Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, stay warm.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, stay warm.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Okay. That's enough winter.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...