Monday, November 10, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!           


How was your day? It has been a pretty good one so far, but it is not over yet,smile!

Chris and I relaxed and watched a movie on
Roku". Later we watched "Newsroom" with Elise on Netflix while we enjoyed cold cuts, tomatoes, potato salad, baby carrots and cottage cheese for dinner. It was very good.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. She will be leaving shortly for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

Well, "Ain't Misbehavin" players can't wait for our calendars to be delivered tomorrow by UPS. I will contact you when they arrive and I will let you know when I will be making delivery of them to you. WooHoo!

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good evening.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, only a few more days to your beat-down. Jim will not be able to save you,smile!

Jane and John, sleep well.

Flo and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, stay well. Did you find your jacket?

Mary and Bob, sleep tight.

 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Nope, Jim doesn't plan on saving me. He's happy to be my plaything, my boy-toy, my honeysuckle vine. (=:

Jessie said...

Nuff Said!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...