Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's a Sunday!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Weird! Boinked!

Music listening to: Holiday by Madonna

  It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise woke up at the same time as well, but she logged right back out, she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and that nice aroma is going all through the house. My cup is waiting to be filled a couple of times, smile!

   We are going to "Teresa's Mosaic" for breakfast this morning. Sheila will be going along with us and we are meeting up with Paula and Marty. 

   We had a wonderful time at the "Outback" with Sheila last night. The food was excellent and the "Walla B Darns" were delicious. Elise and I enjoyed our steak and lobster, Sheila enjoyed her prime rib.

   We returned home and we watched our Wildcats beat Colorado. The ASU Sun Devils also won against the fighting Irish. Two good games.

   Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. I have to do a little bit of yard work behind Chris's house today while Elise is caring for Chris.

   We are going to meet up with Paula,Marty, Shoo, Stu, and Marilyn at Zemams this evening for dinner. It is always a pleasure to spend time with Sheila. She enjoys her life and I personally like that because I live mine to the fullest and without restriction. I live in the moment because every moment is precious. Am I turning into a Guru or what? Smile! Elise keeps me in check though, big smile!

   Have a great Sunday and stay, enjoy, and be happy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, wizard, wizard, wizard, ME!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Marilyn, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a great Sunday.

JT, have a good day.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Oh, you know I look so good in that wizard hat and you wouldn't deny me. Right??

Jessie said...

I admit that you look great in the Wizard hat, but I look dapper, cool and HOT!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...