Saturday, November 8, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Thankful!

Music listening to: My List by Hall and Oates

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off late this morning at 5:00am. Elise and I popped up like two slices of toast. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is filled to the top. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   I have to run a quick errand this morning and that is about it. We will be visited by Sheila today she will be here about mid-noon. it is going to be a fun day with her indeed.

   Can you say "Gin and Tonic"? I bet Sheila will, smile. We are going to hit up the "Outback" for dinner later in the evening. Can you say "Steak and Lobster"? We will for sure. "Walla B Darn" will be our dessert. Yes!

    Well, I had better get busy  with Chris. It won't be long now. Our "Ain't Misbehavin" calendars will be here on Tuesday. WooHoo!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I am the new Wizard, I am the new Wizard is what I am saying!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu , have a good one.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Marilyn, how are you?

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT, have a good weekend.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, any plans for the weekend in Melbourne?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Keep repeating it to yourself. Those words are as close as you will get to that cape!

Jessie said...

Keep thinking that. I am glad that you are a believer. NOT!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...