Monday, November 10, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!              


Mood: Relaxed! Vibrant!

Music listening to: Keep It Comin' Love by KC and the Sunshine Band

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

    My cup is at the ready for my first cup of coffee of the day. I will be enjoying my coffee with a nice donut that Rosemary got for me. I have to tell you I have some very nice girlfriends, yes I do, smile! Thank you Rosemary.

    I have a few errands to take care of today and I will get them done post haste! Other than that it should be a peaceful, quiet day, but you never know because it is a Monday.

    We are looking forward to the delivery of our "Ain't Misbehavin" calendars tomorrow by UPS. I will make delivery of them to the "players" throughout the day. WooHoo!

   We had a short visit yesterday from Ann, Eddie and Jonny. It was good to see them. They were up to see Comic Con. While they were here Elise and Ann talked about Thanksgiving preparations. 

    Well,  I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Monday and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, continue to practice because it won't be long now.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Flo and John, enjoy.


Monna, have a great day.

Marilyn, have a safe trip. See you when you get back.

Paula and Marty,always a pleasure to see you.

JT, what is new in Chandler?

Rosie Posey, thank you for the donut!

Rosie, what is going on in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Bobby, I will be delivering Marilyn's calendars to you per her request.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Itching to get my hands on those Wizard cards.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...