Saturday, November 29, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!            


Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Le Freak by Chic

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up soon making her way to the pool. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is is doing it's job this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. 

     Well our "Wildcats" are the Territorial Champs in football. What a game this was, exciting, lots of mistakes made but we pulled it off. Go Cats!

      It is going to be a busy day for my playmate and I today. I have a few errands to run and I am going to visit with JT today before he has to head back to Chandler.

     I will be online printing up boarding passes for our flight to Lax shortly. We will be re-checking everything again to make sure that we are all set for our cruise to Mexico. So that means that Elise, Bobby and I will be hitting the pillow early tonight due to we have to get up so early.

    Are you still enjoying those leftovers? I am. They get better and better. Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful weekend. I may not be online much today due to I have a lot to do. Chat at you when we return. We will have our cell and tablet with us.

Bon Voyage!

Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good trip next week. Give a shout out to Jim.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Bobby, time to count down the hours. The ships horn will be sounding soon.

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT, I will see you today.

Flo and John, stay well.

Rosie, have a good weekend in Melbourne.


2 comments:

bobby said...

Go Wildcats...and go Noregion Cruise Lines!..I hope I sleep tonight...

Loraine said...

The guy in the cartoon is a likely candidate for our next calendar. (=:
Have a great time.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...