Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                      


How has your day been? For the most part it has been a good one.

I got some very disturbing news today though. One of Chris's caregivers wants to reduce the hours that they work. The excuse is not a good one in my opinion.

I will discuss it with Elise and we will come up with a solution for  the well-being of Chris. We always do. This change can and will cause many problems for us and the other caregivers.

I have been in the health-care field for 24 years and I am a stickler for loyalty, but I am very disciplined and a stickler for working smarter, not harder. I pride myself in keeping  my word as to what I am going to do. It may not be right then, but I will get it done. Like if you do me wrong I will get back at you as well eventually.  You will never know when it is coming. We have made plans for many things to happen for us and Chris and I will do what I need to  make them happen. It may require me to train someone else to care for Chris, something that is a hard task and very time consuming.

On a good note our calendars arrived this evening. I have to tell you I am impressed with the final product. I am going to notify the company that we are pleased.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her book club meeting at "Bistro 44". Elise is going to bring me back some dinner and I will be ready for it. We haven't been to "Bistro 44" in quite some time.

We are so excited with the calendars. We hope the your evening is a good one.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, time is running out.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, have a good night.



2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'm patient for the good outcome.

Jessie said...

Excellent! As long as you are ready to go down in defeat is all that matters. You will!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...