Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Morn


Good Morning


Mood: Fabulous


Music listening to: I Wonder If I Take you Home by Lisa,Lisa and the Cult Jam


Hey how is your day going? I started the day of at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Grouper this morning but she will be up and about soon. Wait a minute she is up and headed out to swim. You cannot slow her down, never, smile.


It is supposed to be 110 degrees today and no rain in sight for at least a week. Any plans for today? We are going to take Chris to his chiro appointment when Brent arrives this afternoon and then we are going to take Chris bowling. He is going to enjoy that a lot. Elise will attending her book club meeting this evening and I cannot wait to see what she will bring me back for dinner. They are meeting a Greek restaurant and I am thinking Gyros, yes!


Well, I had better get some more coffee because my morning buzz is dwindling already. Have a good one and stay safe.

Prost....................


Good Morning Jeanne, so glad that you are feeling better.


Tiger and Marcie, how are things?


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Monna, how are things in Europe?


Rosie, any trips planned for the near future?


Steph, are things going OK?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?


Sis, what is going on in the (A)? Give a shout out to Shaina.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...