Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good Night All


Good Night All,


Well the day has come to an end for us here in the desert. Yes, we got some rain today, yes we did. We got about 12 or 15 drops and that was about it. That is about 40% of what? Somebody tell me, please.


We had a very nice evening with Nanci and Jeff. Elise, Nanci and Jeff had T-bone steak, baked potatoes, salad. I had a rib eye and a baked potato and a salad. We shared two bottles of red that hit the spot, yes it did. After dinner we played Wii bowling and tennis. It was so much fun and Nanci bowled pretty good for her first time on Wii. We are talking about making plans to visit with them in New Mexico on their property later in the year.


After Rosemary left for the evening Elise and I played golf on the Wii for a short time. After that Elise hit the sheets and I checked on Chris. I will call it a night shortly very soon. Our new TV will be delivered and set up tomorrow afternoon. I bought a Blue Ray player today and I will have the installers hook it up as well. Well, I had better hit the sheets and rest up for tomorrow. We hope that your Saturday was a good one?

Good Night...............


Good Night Jeanne.


Steph, what was the outcome of the leg problem?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...