Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hump Day




Good Morning




Mood: Thankful




Music listening to: I Miss You Much by Janet Jackson




How are you doing this Hump Day? I started the day off a 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting Owls this morning but it won't be long now and she will be up and on the go. The coffee is good this morning and I think a slice or two of toast is in order. It is supposed to be 108 degrees today and no rain in sight.




I checked on our visitor the Hummingbird and it's nest and she or he is still on the job. I have to run to my office today turn is some paperwork as usual. This evening we are going to go out to dinner with Frank and Janice. We meet with them at a place called La Fuentas a Mexican restaurant. We have eaten there before and they have live Mariachi music strolling throughout the restaurant and the food is good. Of course we will have a Margarita or two, Ole!




Well, I had better go busy and grab another cup of coffee and pop some bread into the toaster. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.




Buon Giorno...................................




Good Morning Jeanne




Carol, thank you for the Hummingbird info it is great.




Tiger and Marcie, what is up for today?




Ross can you send me your address again to make sure that I have it right?




Flo, you guys have a great day and stay cool.
We took the above photo of the St. Louis Archway a couple of years ago when we visited my brother Herman and his family for a few days.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...