Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Oh No!
















Good Morning,










Mood:Confident










Music listening to: Groove Tonight by Earth,Wind and Fire










How are you his morning? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting coyote this morning. The coffee is very good this morning and I need it for that boost to carry on, smile. Yesterday was so hot and we did not get any rain,not even a drop. It is supposed to be a repeat today, not looking forward to that at all.










I had a very nice visit with my son JT yesterday and we talked about many things and what has been going on with him up in Tempe. He is here in Tucson until school starts back up at ASU, he is now a senior. We had dinner out last night with Elise's Mom and Kim at a place called El Charro. The food was very good and Elise's Mom enjoyed her beer with her meal. Elise and I had a couple of Margarita's and they really cooled things down. Elise and her Mom had a taco platter, Kim had a combo plate, and I had the enchiladas my favorite. We all had rice and beans, salsa and chips, veggies. A good evening on the town.










I have no plans for today I never do on Mondays at least I try not to. Later in the day I think I will play Madden football on our Wii. Well, I think I need another cup of coffee as a booster to the first cup that I already had. Have a good day and stay safe all.










Later..................










Good Morning Jeanne.










JT,it was good to talk with you yesterday, I enjoyed our visit.










Tiger, Marcie, Howdy!!!










Rosie, thank you for the b-day wish for Elise's Mum.










Janet, did you receive the b-day e-card?










Steph, how are you feeling? How is everyone?










Flo, the bulb has opened and it is really nice.










The above photos were taken at El Charro of Elise's Mom and our Kim.










The other photo is of the bulb that I posted on yesterday's blog and now it has opened up into a fuzzy star.










No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...