Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


It has been a very hot day today and I found it hard to cool down, whew! How about you? Elise and I just finished a very nice dinner and now I am caring for Chris for the evening. Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge.


It is supposed to be hotter tomorrow. I hope that we get some rain soon. Well, I had better get back to work. Have a good evening and a safe one.

Nite...................


Good Night Jeanne.


JT, glad to hear that things went well at the dentist today. Continue to follow the instructions that you were given.


Anne, thank you for the kind words about JT, I appreciate it very much and yes I am very proud of his endeavors.


Tiger, is your email working now?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...