Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hot Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Thankful, Blessed


Music listening to: My,My,My by Johnny Gill


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting horny toads this morning and I don't blame her. We both had a rough time getting to sleep last night. It was very sticky and muggy and we were still in the 90's at 11:oopm. It is supposed to be 105 today and it is going to continue to climb the rest of the week. It is not hot enough for me not to have a cup of coffee or two, smile. Any plans for this Tuesday?


After Brent arrives to care for Chris this afternoon Elise and I are going to the airbase to do a little shopping, and run a few other errands. We may stop off at a sporting goods store to look at snorkel sets for our next stay-cation that is coming up next week. A very action-packed day, eh? Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and stay cool.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


JT, any news on the referral?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...