Friday, July 10, 2009

Still Friday

Howdy,

Well, it is still Friday and it is still cooking outside here in Tucson. Elise is out and about doing her Tai Chi, and Yoga. Chris is doing just fine relaxing listening to his music and singing along with the beat, smile.

The dogs will be knocking on the door soon to be let in when they cannot stand it outside anymore. I am just resting before I have to get out in the heat to go to my office. We hope that your day is going well so far?

Later.............

Steph, so sorry to hear about what has happened in your neck of the wood. Hang tough!
I am getting low on my Cognac, smile.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...