Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello




Good Morning




Mood: Weird




Music listening to: Fantastic Voyage by Lakeside




It is Saturday and and it is a nice 76 degrees right now. We got rained on pretty good last night and we had a few thunder boomers as well. I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for the morning. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning after she returns from swimming. I was awakened by a dream or something telling me to get up and check my saved email and I did. It was 1:30am or so and I didn't come up with anything so I went back to sleep, weird huh?




Do you have any plans for today? After Rosemary arrives to care for Chris this evening we are going to go to Claim Jumper for dinner to celebrate Elise's Mom's birthday. She is 94 years old and she is as sharp as a tack, not as fast as a bunny but she holds her own. It should be a nice evening with her and the family. I hope we have the Motherload Cake!




It is supposed to be another hot one today so we will stay indoors as much as possible. Would not want to melt you know? The coffee is good and hot this morning the way I like it. Well, I had better go an look in on Chris and grab another cup of coffee. Have a great day.




Later..............




Good Morning Jeanne.




Monna, how are things going in Europe?




Herman, we are going on our stay-cation next week, thank you.




Janice and Frank what are you doing today?




Marcie and Tiger, what is up for the weekend?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...