Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning,


Mood: Mellow


Music listening to: No Parking On The Dance Floor


Happy Hump Day All,


I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting fire ants this morning but she will be up and about soon. It is a muggy 78 degrees right now and it is really sticky outside. We got rained on in buckets yesterday at around 6:00pm. It got so bad that the dogs were knocking on the door to be let inside. It rained for about 30 to 45 minutes non stop and steady, with a strong wind as well. I tell you we needed that very badly. We are supposed to get a repeat again today and I guess the dogs will be knocking at the door again, smile.


I have to run a few errands this morning but other than that we have no plans. Elise brought back some tacos for me last night that were great. They were made of sliced pork, spices, and pineapple, what a taste treat that was. Also I had a burger and fries and I shared some of the fries with Porkchop because he loves them a lot.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Hump Day and stay safe.


Later........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Monna, how is every one doing?


Liz, how are you doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...