Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good Night

Good Night All,

It has been a good day here in the desert. I ran my errands and I relaxed until the massage therapist arrived to give Chris and Elise a massage. After Brent arrived to take Chris swimming Elise and I went to the movies to see My Sisters Keeper. This movie is very good and we recommend it to everyone. The ending is very surprising and the tears were flowing throughout the theater. Excellent movie.

I am on my own tonight because Elise at Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort on a girl's night out. She will return tomorrow afternoon. Elise called me to tell me about the room and how nice it is. It may make our stay-cation list this summer. As for the rain for today it has not happened as of yet. It is cloudy and a touch of wind is about but no rain. We got a very large clap of thunder and I thought oh yeah here we go, but that was it. We are getting a few sprinkles right and that is just enough to dirty up the car.

I think that I will go and get some wings for dinner and maybe I will have a couple of beers to go along with it. I hope that you day was a good one?

Night................

Good Night Jeanne.

Tiger, Marcie have a great evening and sleep well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...