Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well the day is winding down and it is still hot outside and no rain in sight. We are living in a microwave. It has been a slow day today and I finished up with the yard work in the front of the house. Elise and I went to run her errands this afternoon when Brent arrived to care for Chris.


My better half ended up buying a 50 inch Plasma TV today, something that she has been wanting for some time now. After that we went to Starbucks to cool off with a Frappacino and I tried the new Strawberry/Banana Smoothie. It was very good. We returned home and Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had crisp bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns, toast and coffee. Excellent dinner.


Elise left to play bridge at her Mom's and I and caring for Chris this evening. The dogs are inside stretched out on the floor cooling it. I had better get back to work and set the coffee to brew for tomorrow morning. Have a good night and I hope that you are looking forward to Hump Day tomorrow? I know that I am.


Night...............


Good Night Jeanne, see you on Thursday evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...