Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning,


Mood: Cranky


Music listening to: Treat Her Like a Lady by the Temptations (Classic)


Happy Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Cardinals this morning, but she will be up and about shortly. It is a nice 78 degrees right now but, and that is a heavy but. The temps are supposed to reach 109 degrees today. I was informed about this from my dear friend Paula.


Any plans for today? I have to run a few errands today and check up on a few things as well. Too hot, to be outside these days. Root Beer is in the house with Chris and I and she is stretched out on the floor cooling it. I was going to do some yard work but no today, don't want to end up in the ER. Well I had better grab a cup of coffee and relax for a few minutes before I tend to Chris who is chatting up a storm right now. Have a good day and stay cool.


Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne


Paula, we are melting over here in Midtown Tucson.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...