Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it is still hot outside and the dogs are inside with Chris and I. It is 8:00pm and it is 104 degrees but the wind is blowing and we may get some rain to cool us down.


Elise fixed a nice breakfast for dinner and now I am caring for Chris. Elise is heading for her Mom's to play bridge. I am just about finished with my packing for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow morning. Brent will be here to care for Chris while we are away.


Well, I had better get back to work and get Chris settled so I can finish packing my suitcase. Have a wonderful evening all.


Nite.............


Good Night Jeanne.


JT, did you get the info?


Thank you all for the very nice one word descriptions of me.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...