Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it has been a pretty good day but very hot outside. I ran my errands this morning and that was it for me. Chris and I chilled all day inside hoping that the rain would start but no luck today. Maybe we will get rained on tomorrow?


While we were eating dinner this evening we watched along with Chris a movie called 1776 and it was on VHS. It was made in 1972 and it was very good and well done for a movie of that time period. I am caring for Chris this evening and he is watching TV and resting right now.


We hope that your evening is a good one?


Night.............


Good Night Jeanne.


Ross, your last email was a very good read about why you are there. Elise enjoyed reading it

too.


Paula and Marty have you seen the movie 1776? It was made in 1972.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...