Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morn




Good Morning




Mood: Worried




Music listening to: I'm In Love by Evelyn Champagne King




It is Monday again so how was the weekend? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting scorpions this morning but she will be up and at it soon. Elise was not feeling well at all last night and she had a very hard time getting to sleep, so I will be going over to check on her shortly.




The new TV arrived yesterday and we love it. We played a few games of Wii Tennis on it just to try it out. We had a very nice breakfast with Elise's Mom yesterday. Went went to a place called Alice's and the food was great. Elise had ham, grits and toast. Her Mom had bacon crisp, eggs over medium and toast. I had eggs scrambled with cheese, pork chop and toast. We had several cups of coffee don't you know, smile.




After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris we went to the movies to see Night At The Museum and it was pretty good. After the movie we returned home and Elise called it a night because she was not feeling well. I checked on Chris and then I called it day as well. It is supposed to be 108 degrees today so I am waiting on the dogs to start knocking at the door. Well, I had better bounce and get this day moving along. Have a good Monday all.




The photo above is one I took at Alice's yesterday. It is Alice herself on the wall of the restaurant.




Later................... We are cooking in our own juices here in the desert.




Good Morning Jeanne




Anne, have you seen the BBC series of As Time Goes By? What about Rumpole of The Bailey?








No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...