Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF


TGIF


Good Morning,


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort at her Girl's Night Out. She will be home later this afternoon. I got a call from Susie last night for me to bring out some high school yearbooks for the girls to look over and I did. What a wild bunch!!


It is a nice 78 degrees right now but, that is not going to last for long. Again we have rain being talked about for today again, we will see how that plays out. I put the coffee on late due to had to get Chris settled and showered this morning. It is ready and so am I, smile. Any plans for today?


We are going to meet with Paula and Marty this evening for a dinner and then we are going to see a play called Jewtopia a comedy that should be very interesting. I was going to have a couple of slices of toast this morning along with my coffee and come to find out that the toaster is kaput. Doesn't that just make you want to (expletive), smile.


Have a good day and have a great weekend. Enjoy the 4th of July.

Later.................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Anne,you are very lucky to near a beach let me tell you, enjoy it.


Morning, Tiger and Marcie.


Janet, how are you doing?


Ross, any golf this weekend? Give a shout out to Denise.


Janice and Frank, what is happening around your way?


Sis, have a good weekend and have some BBQ for me.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...