Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday







Good Morning






Mood: Hopeful






Music listening to: Sitting In My Room by Brandy






What are you up to? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. It is a nice sunny morning and it is starting to heat up. The coffee is ready and I am about to indulge myself.






We had a very nice time at Claim Jumper last night celebrating Elise's Mom's 94th birthday. The food was good and everything went well. I believe that she enjoyed her day very much. After we took Elise's Mom home we stopped off at Blockbuster to get another DVD to watch. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a day.






We are going to go out for breakfast like always do with Elise's Mom on Sunday mornings. We are going to a place called Biscuits, it is a Mom and Pop place and the food is very good there. Later this afternoon I will be spending some time with JT to talk about what is going on with him. We will meet up at Starbucks for coffee. Later in the evening we are going to go out for dinner at a Mexican eatery called El Charro with Elise's Mom, and Kim. As you can tell for a 94 year old she loves to hang with us and she is very, very sharp.






We I had better gt to it and grab some coffee. We hope that your Sunday will be a pleasant one, enjoy!






Later................






Good Morning Jeanne






JT, I will see you at Starbucks on DM at 12:00pm.






Steph, how are you and Joe feeling? Any residual problems from the accident?






Flo, I cannot wait until this bulb blooms so I can get a photo. I hope that I don't miss it.






The photos above are of the Birthday Girl at Claim Jumpers.






Also a photo of a bulb about to bloom on a cacti.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...