Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well the day has come to an end and yes it is still hot outside. It is about 85 degrees right now with cloudy skies and a breeze every now and then. After Brent arrived to care for Chris, Elise and I ran a couple of errands and we went to the movies. We saw Imagine That with Eddie Murphy it was pretty good. The Crossroads Theater was packed with people due to the fact that Tuesdays are dollar day movies a good deal.


After the movie we returned home and Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, and hot coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. We got about 30 drops of rain today, just enough to get the cars dirty. We may get some rain during the night at least we hope so.


Well, I had better get back to work. We hope that your day was a blessed one? We are looking forward to tomorrow, Hump Day how about you?


Night.....................


Good Night Jeanne.


Shirlene, it has been good hearing from you.


Ross, you have been on a roll with you emails, thanks.


Cher, what have you been up to?


Steph, have a great evening.


Rosie, how are things going Down Under?


The photo above is just me getting prepared for our next stay-cation. I bought my snorkel set today and I am ready to hit the water. My brother Herman go us a great deal at a Marriott property.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...