Sunday, August 6, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

What is up? How is your Domenica going so far?

We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".


6 AUG EGG CONNECTION

My playmate is caring for Chris. I am going to start my usual Domenica tasks very soon.

Here is the rock that is in the hood right now. Enjoy!


6 AUG IN THE HOOD

Here is the lastest (cartoon) pictures. Enjoy!


6 AUG RON AND NANCY (CARTOON)


6 AUG RON AND NANCY (CARTOON) 2

I think that I am going to fire up the (jacuzzi) for me to get in later this evening.

I have that uneasy feeling that I get every now and again. It started about 3 days ago. I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Well, I had better get busy with my tasks. Have a good Domenica, I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...