Thursday, August 3, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!


QUEEN!!!    

How are you doing? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon's". The food was as good as ever and it was good to see the gang.

My shorty is caring for Chris right now. I will be prepping a new rock for painting today.

Here is what I received from Mia Moglie for our Annie's Day. It is my favorite cologne "Polo" and a laptop carrying case by Ralph Lauren. Very expensive stuff. Grazie Amore Mia.



We hope that your morning is going your way. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Mia fidanzata is taunting me again about this Saturday's "Wizard Fest". She knows what time it is. I will be (cleaning) her clock without a doubt. Tic-Tock!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Tic-Tock fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dream, my good friend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...