Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


16 LET'S DANCE

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Under the Wild and Starry Sky a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play so "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris and Elise a massage.

I will be starting a new rock today. My playmate is still working on her latest rock.

Hey, my dinner last night from "Gusto Osteria" was delicious. I became a member of the clean plate club, smile. The vino rosso went very well with my Bowtie Bolognese. Thanks Mia Moglie. Have a look!



15 AUG FARFALLE BOLOGNESE  

Well, I had better get busy with Chris post haste. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

We are hosting a beat-down for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening. We will be playing Rumi Kube this evening. I have no doubt that I will be giving her a proper spanking for sure. Are you ready Shoo? Of course, you are. 

Today's challenge word is (cioccolate). Fidanzata, should I have some (cioccolate) for breakfast?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il Cioccolato è buono in ogni momento della giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...