Thursday, August 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The First Law a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

My shorty is caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said reminded us that the insurance adjusters will be here today to look at the damaged skylights on Chris roof. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed our "Anniversary" yesterday. We like to thank everyone or the "Annies" Day wishes.



ANNIES DAY FLOWERS

We went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" last night to see the movie" Talk to Me". It was a good horror movie that had the moviegoers on the edge of their seats.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


3 AUG ROSEMARIE (CARTOON)

We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.


Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


2 AUG MY LATEST ROCK

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sera). I am looking forward to Saturday (sera), because my fidanzata is going to put the "Wizard" cape on me again.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che ti ricordi come allacciare il mantello del mago perché è quello che farai sabato sera - intorno alle mie spalle.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...