Saturday, August 19, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


19 AUG (EBONY)

How did you day go? It has been a pretty good one today.

My playmate and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and we did not do so well. Smile!

Chefs Day was delicious. I am sure that we ate way too much. Our dinner consisted of Fried Catfish Filets, French Fries, Veggies and some good, cool refreshing "Bisbee Gin and Tonics. Ya Mon'. Have a look!


19 AUG CHEF AT WORK


19 AUG CHEF AT WORK


19 AUG SOUS CHEF AT WORK


19 AUG SOUS CHEF AT WORK


19 AUG CHEF IS PLEASED!



We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris. We really do enjoy this series.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

We have our suitcases out and my shorty has made up a packing list for our trip to Butte, Montana.

I will start my second continuing education class tonight and I will complete it tomorrow.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can have a good Domenica. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro.

countrygranny47 said...

Your meal looks yummy,,
Have a good time away when you leave.
Be safe and careful.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...