Monday, August 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


Mood: Irritated!  Barred! Midnight Rummied!

Music listening to:  Maneater by Hall and Oates!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi! 

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Feel Good" music for me today.

My plans for today have will not take place because I have to care for Chris today. I knew that something was up a few days ago.

Hopefully after I get Chris up and into the main house, I can finish up my latest rock.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


7 AUG BARB (CARTOON)

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie.

Today's challenge word is (domanda). I always (domanda) myself why I put up with some of the things that I do. Do you ever feel this way fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

A volte la risposta alla domanda è: "Cambia qualcosa". A volte la risposta è: "Non c'è modo di cambiarlo, quindi accettalo". Nessuna delle due è la scelta che voglio. Voglio solo che funzioni senza intoppi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...