Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


8 AUG GIRL IN HAT    

Well, this day is almost over.  How was yours? Mine was very busy.

My mood has not changed much but I will let it go like my dear friend (Edi) told me to do. Thanks (Edi). My fidanzata understood where I was coming from, and she sent me her love.

I have a thing about people who don't think before they speak. I am sure that I am not the only one. Like I have said many times, you don't want to get on my bad side because it is not pretty. Nuff said.

I prepared my "World Famous Tuna Dip" for our staycation at "Varsity Suites". I have to tell you I am looking forward to it and so is Mia Moglie.

My shorty prepared homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and coffee for dinner. We watched "NCIS" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and doing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!

8 AUG LU (CARTOON)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Elise ha scritto che domani si prenderà cura di Chris, così potrai goderti un giorno di riposo tanto necessario. Evviva!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...