Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to:  No Fighting by Shakira and the Fueges!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will downed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 4:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be completing my latest rock today. I will post it later today.

My shorty and I are going to hit up "Subway" for an early dinner. We are also going to go to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Talk to Me".

Here is today's (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!

2 AUG (JAYNE'S MUM) (CARTOON)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (solletico). I am going to (solletico)  my fidanazata this weekend at the "Wizard Fest".

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il solletico va bene, ma indosserò comunque il mantello.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...