Saturday, August 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






4 AUG SHARON AND KHA 

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The First Law a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later that morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in the desert.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that tonight we are hosting a "Wizard Fest" here. I asked her to play some music that a "Wizard" would enjoy.

Before the "Wizard Fest "we will be dining at "Tito and Pep" with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. 

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


5 AUG MARY (CARTOON)



Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!  My playmate is still working on her latest rock.


4 AUG MY LATEST (TOPO IN PISA, ITALY!


We enjoyed a good evening at "Zaynas" with Papa John and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. The food was as good as ever. We got all caught up on the latest with Papa John. Thank you, Papa, and Shoo for a nice evening.

4 AUG PAPA JOHN AND SHOO AT ZAYNAS


4 AUG ZAYNA FRIES





Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My shorty and I are going to visit Home Depot this morning to look for a storage cabinet for Chris's supplementals.

Today's challenge word is (ricetta). I am going to be serving up a (ricetta) this evening for my fidanzata's defeat. I hope that she got a good (nanna) last night.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Dovrai cercare una ricetta su come accettare la sconfitta. (-:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...