Friday, August 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

18 AUG (EBONY)

Mood:  Cautious!

Music listening to:  Classical!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Correction on yesterday's posting. Elise cared for Chris up until 11:00am. My bad!

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed the movie "Jules" yesterday at "El Con Mall. Today we are going to hit up "Park Mall" to see the movie "Blue Beetle" a DC Marvel picture.

Hey, tomorrow is "Chefs Day". It has been a while since; we have burned in the cucina eh? My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans again. We will prepare "Catfish Filets" with French Fries and whatever my Sous Chef decides to go along with it. Of course, she will select the proper libation to go along with the meal.

I am just about finished with my latest rock. My shorty has finished hers Have a look.

18 AUG ELISE'S LATEST (GIFT)

Here are the latest (ice) Comic pictures. Enjoy!



18 AUG MARTY (ICE) COMIC




18 AUG PAULA (ICE) COMIC


Here we are at "Gus Balons" enjoying breakfast yesterday!

17 AUG MIA MOGLIE AT "GUS BALONS"



17 AUG (IO) AT "GUS BALONS"

We will be making our way to "Butte, Montana" on Tuesday to visit with Sheila and Dave. We will return on Monday. We are looking forward to it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (amico). My fidanzata e Capo Jim our great (amici). We have many (amici) indeed!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, siete anche i nostri grandi amici. Adoro passare il tempo con voi due.

Jessie said...

Grazie mia amore.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...