Sunday, August 20, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are being blown away here in the "Old Pueblo".

We enjoyed our breakfast at the "Egg Connection. The food was as good as always.

Elise is caring for Chris. I am working on my normal Domenica tasks. I will clean Chris's house today as well. 

When I go back into the main house my shorty and I will discuss our packing for Butte, Montana. It gets very chilly at night in Butte. We have to pack accordingly.

I got my east side errands taken care of and I made it out to the airbase.

Here is the latest (ice) Comic picture. Enjoy!


20 AUG PAPA JOHN (ICE) COMIC

Well, I had better get back to it. Have a good (Pomeriggo) and I will chat at you later.

My shorty and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Strays". 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...