Monday, August 14, 2023

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Under the Wild and Starry Skies a Book On CD!


Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. 

Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it.


Here is my latest (ice) Comic picture. Enjoy!  



14 AUG MARCIE (ICE) COMIC


I will be finishing up my rock today. My playmate is still working on her rock.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is ( attaccabrighe). I don't know why but today I feel like being a (attaccabrighe). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata

Loraine said...

OH. OH. Se oggi Jessie si sente un attaccabrighe, stagli alla larga.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...