Sunday, August 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


20 AUG AFRICAN QUEEN!

Mood: Cautious!  Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Classical Musica!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast. 

Elise is caring for Chris today. It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. We are under a wind advisory and storm warning for Tucson and the surrounding area.

Alexa is awake and she said the today is going to be super busy. I have to make a trip over on the east side and I have to go to the airbase.  I asked Alexa to play some travelling music for me today.

My shorty and I will be packing our suitcase for our trip to Butte, Montana today. I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today as well. I also have to do some extra paperwork today for next Domenica and Lunedi. 

I will finish my continuing medical class today as well. Do we have a lot to do? Yes, we do.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (uffa). I am feeling (uffa) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Continua a pensare al tuo viaggio in Montana e, si spera, l'uffa se ne andrà.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...