Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

What is up with you? I am as busy as can be right now. Things are all happening at the same time around here.

I am caring for Chris and having to stop due to the Solar techs are here early. Also the Evap tech is here working on Chris cooler. So I am going back and forth between the main house and Chris's house. I can see water coming off of Chris's roof due the the cooler is being drained. The fur-babies are barking like crazy as well. It is a (SNAFU) around here right now. 

I had better get back to Chris while I can before something else comes up. This Taco Tuesday has turned into a Monday.

Later

Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

You know I will fidanzata. Mille Grazie!

Rosie said...

Take care Jessie. At least running from house to house will be good for the waistline....lol

Jessie said...

Ahhh, Rosie. How are you doing?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...