Sunday, September 12, 2021

Buongiorno Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggo!




What is going on around your way?  We just got back from the Egg Connection. We enjoyed a very good breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am taking care of my usual Domenica tasks. I will do a little yardwork behind Chris's house and in the backyard.

We both have our duffel bags out and we have started to pack for San Diego. We are looking forward to this trip because it is very relaxing and restful and we love Old Town.

We had a great evening last night at Cafe Torinos with Capo Jim and my (fidanzata) Loraine. The food was very good and so was the vino rosso. Chianti, one of our favorite Italian vinos. Here are a few pictures from last nights event. Enjoy! We did thank you Capo Jim and my (fidanzata) Loraine.


11 SEPT CAPO JIM CON MIO FIDANZATA LORAINE


11 SEPT MIO MOGLIE


11 SEPT MIO MOGLIE CON IO




11 SEPT MIO MOGLIE


11 SEPT "WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE SPINACH FOR CAPO JIM? PERCHE NO?



My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Here is what we picked up and dropped off. Enjoy!

12 SEPT DROPPED AT CORTEZ


12 SEPT DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION




12 SEPT PICKED UP. GOING TO SAN DIEGO!

Tomorrow is going to be a very, very, very busy day for us. Elise will be training the new caregiver and I will train her on the use of the Hoyer. She will receive additional training on Tuesday from Sister Jayne. Hopefully all goes well. Also the Solar work will be inspected tomorrow. We will also recheck our packing for San Diego to make sure we have everything.

This afternoon my shorty will be donning her Kansas City Chiefs jersey so she can give the team her support. Go Chiefs! I will take a picture so I can post it to our blog.

Well, I had better get to steppin. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ieri siamo stati benissimo con te. Così tanto divertimento! Abbracci.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...