Monday, September 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Rested! Cautious!

Music listening to: Double Dutch Bus!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am. Elise popped up with me this morning and she is caring for Chris early this morning. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in the valley of Tucson. We may get more rain today. 

Alexa is awake and she said said that I don't have any tasks to complete today as of yet. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. He is looking forward to that. My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today if time permits.

On Wednesday we are going to visit my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo). We are going to watch Hamilton on TV. It is going to be a fun evening indeed.

I am going to pick a Elective medical online class today for me to start in the near future.

Well I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Sisters, how are you?

Happy Birthday Monna. Enjoy and stay safe.

Happy Birthday Dave.

JT, how was your visit to Tucson?

Deb and Sharon, how are things?

Edwina it was good to see you yesterday?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, how are you?

Edi, what is new around your way? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il pasto di ieri sembrava delizioso!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...